What to Do When Denied Workers’ Compensation in Portland, OR

The stress level can be overwhelming when you’re hurt on the job. On the one hand, you have to deal with the pain and suffering of the injury itself. On the other, there are medical bills to consider. If that wasn’t enough, in addition to paying for treatment and medication, you are going to be looking at lost wages, perhaps for a significant time.

This situation can be made a bit more palatable if you have the security of financial support. But what happens when you’re denied workers’ compensation in Portland, OR?

At Mark Thesing Inc. we know what to do and we’ll tell you.

Once you find out that you’ve been denied, you need to find a workers’ compensation attorney who will help you. Your lawyer will find out why the claim was rejected and then outline your options.

At this point, once you know the reason for denial, you can build a case for appeal. This can be a very challenging process that’s best handled by a lawyer experienced in this field. If you find yourself in this circumstance, it’s vital not to try to go it alone. An experienced attorney is your best bet to receive fair compensation.